Keep enemies at bay and more importantly at distance with the Wooden LARP Short Staff. This stunning LARP stave is a versatile travel companion for any adventure that crosses dangerous terrain or different opponents. This staff is crafted from hard foam with a flexible fiber glass core, and has a Kevlar core tip protection. Ideal for any mage or wizard character this item has been wrapped in latex and features a glossy wood grain finish for an authentic look. Crafted with a twisting shape this long weapon provides plenty of area for a solid single or double handed grip. Used as a smashing weapon this item will withstand the abuse of any LARP confrontation with its durable shed proof design. Take a stand against your enemies or enjoy a walk with the Wooden LARP Short Staff, which is ideal for role playing and LARPing.
The staff has a wood look to it and like any wooden handle, its color may vary from light to dark brown. We will send what is available. If you want to know what is available, please contact us before ordering.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the Silicone on a regular basis, it is an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and make the weapons last much longer. The maintenance silicone protects the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon resist wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 59 Inches
- Diameter: 1.5 Inches
Measurements will vary slightly as these are handmade items.
There are no reviews yet.