A traditionally Japanese blade crafted in the form of a straight-headed spear, the Yari possesses a rich history and wide functionality. The Yari LARP Spear makes a great addition to your roleplaying pole weapons arsenal. It displays a prominent, metallic-colored blade at the end of its shaft. Offering a long range with piercing abilities, this latex Yari fits in well with various types of Asian warrior characters.
This Yari has an average length of 79 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly as it is a hand-made item.
Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 79 Inches
- Grip Length: 35.4 Inches
- Max Width: 2.75 Inches
- Weight: 0.76 lb.