For your clan, war is a constant. Just as you need meat to sustain you and leather armor to protect your green skin, war keeps your thirst for chaos and violence sated. This Dervish LARP Spear is inspired by a primitive glaive. The blade is curved and spiked to give it a vengeful look, sculpted and handpainted to appear attached to a wooden pole with leather ties. This latex weapon is perfect for LARP battles. The weapon is designed to look worn and realistic, with wood grain textures and a matte metal finish. Made from durable, closed cell foam around a fiberglass core and finished with a strong latex coating, you can feel confident that your LARP weapon will provide the safety and appeal you want when crafting your kit.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
The Dervish LARP Spear has an overall length of approximately 75 inches. Please be aware that measurements may vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out, and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 75 Inches
- Blade Length: 27 Inches
- Blade Width: 8 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds