When battle comes, you take whatever weapon you can get, even if that means breaking off a sturdy branch. Have no fear, though, for that branch is actually this LARP Battle Staff, a mean stave that you can use to decimate your foes. Looking like a treated piece of wood, this staff displays handsome wood grain tones along its length, as well as split ends that are reinforced with simulated leather wrapping at the tips. The result is a slightly broader end that acts as a perfect cudgel! It is crafted from an extremely durable foam that does not shred, which has been sealed within a strong coating of latex. As safety is always a concern in LARP, this weapon also features a round, flexible fiberglass core that bends and flexes. The core also features a durable Kevlar cap for added protection.
Please note that wood grain color of the staff can vary slightly from what is shown here. Unfortunately we are unable to pick specific color combinations for orders.
The LARP Battle Staff has an average overall length of approximately 74 inches. Please be aware that measurements may vary slightly, as it is a handmade item. Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Grip wrapped with split-leather
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 74 Inches
Please be aware that measurements may vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.