The Wood Finish LARP Staff has the look of a wooden staff made safe for LARP by its ultra-sturdy foam construction and flexible fiberglass core. Versatile and lightweight, it is perfect for both beginners and experienced LARPers. Made of latex-free Calimacil foam, this LARP weapon is highly resistant to wear and tear. Its unadorned yet realistic wooden texture makes it ideal for travelers, wizards, rogues, and all kinds of other characters who prefer to wield a bladeless weapon or have skill with the staff. With a comfortable grip, wide reach, and high level of durability, this wood styled long LARP staff is great for defensive moves and dealing damage from a short distance.
- Superior durability and reliability
- Weather resistant to sun, rain, and snow
- Reliable at all temperatures
- Virtually maintenance free
- Latex-free design (has no allergen components)
- Ideal for LARP use
- Made from Calimacil foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Overall Length: 59.8 Inches
- Weight: 1 Pound 6.4 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.