You march off into battle, ready for any enemy attack. You know that your armour will not pinch you by wearing the ecru Knightly Long Sleeve Gambeson. This cotton gambeson comes in five sizes. It has an ecru color which is a natural beige color. First, this medieval gambeson has long sleeves and a rounded neckline. The long sleeves help to protect most of the arms. The round neckline helps when sliding the gambeson on over the head. Also, the gambeson has a quilted diamond pattern.
Next, the gambeson ends around the middle of the legs, depending on the height of the wearer. There are slits from the hem upwards in the front and back. These slits allow for greater mobility. This medieval arming wear helps to protect you from pinching caused by steel armour, sold separately. Wear the ecru Knightly Long Sleeve Gambeson to your next historical reenactment or cosplay convention.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Has long sleeves to cover the arms
- Rounded neckline for sliding on over the head
- Slits allow for greater mobility
- Helps to prevent pinching from steel armour, sold separately
- Great for reenactments, cosplay conventions, and LARP events
- Made from cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach.