A gambeson would be worn either separately or in combination with maille or plate armour. Our gambeson is made of fine quilted canvas that will both protect and provide an accurate period outfit for re-enacting. Made in the style of the 13th century with laces up the front, this gambeson will can be used as either a great practice outfit or padding under our other suits of armour. The gambeson has a leather strap and buckle front closure and is dry clean only.
Made by GDFB.
- Authentic Reproduction
- High Quality Gambeson
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Dry Clean Only
- Provides Padding Under Armour
- Leather Straps and Buckles For Closure
- Available In 3 Sizes
- Large – Shoulder: 19 Inches, Length: 37.5 Inches, Chest: up to 46 Inches
- X-Large – Shoulder: 19.5 Inches, Length: 38.5 Inches, Chest: up to 48 Inches
- XX-Large – Shoulder: 20 Inches, Length: 40 Inches, Chest: up to 50 Inches