Featuring a high-quality suede exterior, the Leopold Suede Gambeson is a fine arming jacket perfect for wearing underneath various armoured looks. This gambeson features versatile short sleeves and a fashionable high collar. The front of the knee length jacket is closed by five adjustable leather straps at its front, while a slit in the back allows for added mobility in battle. On the inside, there is a cotton canvas lining. An eye-catching addition to LARP and historical reenactment outfits, the Leopold Suede Gambeson is available in classic colors to match a variety of medieval ensembles.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Displays short sleeves and high collared neck
- Fastens along chest via five leather buckle straps
- Slit in back allows mobility in battle
- Ideal for wearing under armour for added safety and comfort
- Cowhide suede with polyester padding – 3/8 Inch thickness
- Lining is cotton canvas
- Small: Chest – 42-44.5 Inches, Waist – 39.5-42 Inches, Length – 42 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 45.5-47.75 Inches, Waist – 42-44.5 Inches, Length – 42.5 Inches
- Large: Chest – 47-49.5 Inches, Waist – 45.5-48 Inches, Length – 43.75 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 48.5-51 Inches, Waist – 48.5-51 Inches, Length – 45.25 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 49.5-51.75 Inches, Waist – 49-51.25 Inches, Length – 47 Inches
Measurements are approximate.