When preparing for battle, adaptability is important to the cunning warrior. Wear the Removable Sleeve Gambeson when you march forth to meet your foe. This medieval gambeson comes in five sizes and black or natural. It features poly fill padding covered in a cotton canvas outer layer. This durable construction guards the wearer from pinching if worn underneath steel armour, sold separately.
Next, the gambeson has two long sleeves. They attach to the shoulders with thick leather cording. As they are removable, the sleeves allow the wearer to modify the gambeson into a vest style. This makes it perfect for changing needs. Also, this knights gambeson has a short collar. There is a slit in the center of the collar. It also laces up with leather cording. In addition, the gambeson has a V-shaped cutout at the hem to give the wearer better mobility. The Removable Sleeve Gambeson helps to protect a warrior at a LARP or reenactment event. The medieval style gambeson looks right at home on any knight, imperial guard, or mercenary.
- Comes in five sizes
- Removable sleeves allow greater adaptability
- Fastens with cording
- Protects from pinching by steel armour, sold separately
- Great for LARP and reenactment outfits
- Made from cotton canvas and poly fill padding
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.