A foot soldier is never without the proper gear when fighting the enemy. The Aulber Canvas Gambeson is wonderful for the reenactor or LARPer looking for a medieval jacket. Available in three sizes and five colors, the gambeson uses ties and leather loops to close the jacket as well as uses ties to close the cuffs. Made of three layers, the jacket includes canvas and cotton while using wool felt for padding. It has long sleeves and slits under the armpits for better mobility. The waist length jacket is ideal for a Renaissance faire or historical stage fight.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in three sizes and five colors
- Leather loop and tie closer
- Slits under the armpits for mobility
- Triple layer design
- Ideal for LARPing or reenacting
- Outer Layer: cotton canvas
- Padding: wool felt
- Inner Lining: cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
There are no reviews yet.