Worthy of the outlaw who historically wore it, the Robin of Locksley Gambeson is a two-piece garment consisting of a corduroy undershirt with padded, studded sleeves and the quilted sleeveless gambeson that goes on top of it. Both pieces are chocolate brown corduroy. You can wear the undershirt and gambeson together or separately. The gambeson also looks good with the Robin of Locksley Outlaw Shirt (100472) under it. Pair this piece with the Locksley Pants (100474) for a stunning ensemble.
- Inspired by the famous medieval outlaw
- Two piece garment includes undershirt and gambeson
- Nice chocolate brown color blends in to the forest
- Quilted design is lined for comfort
- Great for Renaissance fairs and reenactments
- Made of 100 percent cotton with polyester lining
There are no reviews yet.