Sometimes, when out questing, all that heavy steel plating can be a bit cumbersome and uncomfortable. In times like these, the best place to be is within the safe padding of an article of clothing like the Diana Gambeson. This cotton overcoat has been padded with wool felt, making it both warm and thick enough to serve as a fair piece of protective wear. It closes in the front via six lacings, and its sides feature slits for ease of movement. Additionally, the cuffs of the gambesons sleeves can be closed with lacing or left open, depending on the wearers preference. The Diana Gambeson comes in burgundy, brown, natural, and black, so whether you fancy yourself an elvish warrior, a knight, or an adventuring woman of the woods, this piece of clothing can accommodate your needs.
- Sleeves feature lace closures
- Padded design provides comfort under armour
- Closes in the front via six lacings
- Slitted sides allow for ease of movement
- Comes in a variety of colors
- Makes a fantastic piece of womens arming wear
- Made from cotton
- Padding made from wool felt
- Lacings made from leather
There are no reviews yet.