The ideal armour padding for your next re-enactment battle, the Arthur Long Gambeson extends from neck to knee. The top-stitched gambeson vest can be worn under many kinds of armour to help prevent rubbing and pinching. The tall collar increases comfort around the neck, as well. The long padded vest is stitched in a diamond pattern that allows movability and keeps the padding in place. The front of the medieval gambeson is fastened with four buckled straps. Metal eyelets run along the edges of the arm holes on the sleeveless gambeson, allowing the addition of sleeves (sold separately) if desired. This arming wear comes in black or brown color options.
Please note that colors may vary slightly from what is pictured.
- Available in black or brown
- Features eyelets for attaching sleeves
- Fastens in the front with buckles
- Excellent medieval arming wear
- Made from cotton and polyester blend
- Small: Chest – 43.5-45 Inches, Waist – 44-46.25 Inches, Length – 36 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 43.5-45.5 Inches, Waist – 45.47.25 Inches, Length – 36 Inches
- Large: Chest – 45.5-47.75 Inches, Waist – 47-49.25 Inches, Length – 38.5 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 49-51.25 Inches, Waist – 49.5-51.75 Inches, Length – 39.25 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 55-57.25 Inches, Waist – 55.5-57.5 Inches, Length – 39.25 Inches
Measurements are approximate.