You stand at the enchanted border, making sure no one passes. Suddenly an arrow narrowly misses your shoulders guarded by the Woodland Pauldrons. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, these fantasy style spaulders come as a pair. The green leather pauldrons feature a unique overlapping design. Each pauldron has multiple sections creating this design.
First, the top section has holes for attaching the elven style pauldrons to other pieces of armour like the Woodland Leather Torso Armor (RT-280), sold separately. The top section also has a brown sword breaker piece for greater protection. The sword breaker sits on a green base plate which connects the top section to the remaining sections.
The remaining sections are wonderfully detailed green leather plates. These plates have scrolled cutouts and curled, pointed tips, perfect for many fantasy styles. The tips point upwards, rather than downwards. This shows off the unique overlapping design as the bottom section overlaps the one above it and so on towards the shoulder. In addition, the bottom section has a strap to secure each LARP pauldron onto the wearers arm. Wear the Woodland Pauldrons into your next LARP battle or at a cosplay convention. This elven armour looks right at home as a part of any woodland adventurer outfit.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Unique overlapping design
- Sword breaker detail for greater protection
- Sold as a pair
- Secures with straps to the arms
- Great for elven or ranger costumes
- Made from 9-10 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
One size fits most.