Mighty archers as well as other characters are sure to look great while they are wearing the Woodland Archer Arm Bracer Set in combat. Made from 5-6 ounce chrome tanned leather, this set includes an ambidextrous vambrace and an archers arm guard. They come in a range of color options. The leather is dyed completely through. The vambrace laces onto the arm with antique brass eyelets while the arm guard uses straps and antique brass buckles. Next, both pieces have a central panel riveted to a base layer. This panel has concave sides. The panel consists of 2 ounce upholstery leather. The base layer attaches to the straps or laces. Also, the base layer comes in either black or chocolate brown while the accent color is the center panel. Then, the vambrace features a pointed edge near the elbow while the arm guard has a concave curve near the elbow. For the edge near the wrist, the vambrace has a convex curve while the arm guard has a concave curve. The Woodland Archer Arm Bracer Set is great for roleplaying events like LARP battles and cosplay conventions.
- Includes a vambrace and arm guard
- Comes in a range of color options
- Secures with lacing or straps
- Features an ambidextrous design
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for reenactments, LARP events, and more
- Made from 5-6 ounce chrome tanned leather, topped with 2 ounce upholstery leather.
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Vambrace (Larger Bracer): Length – 9 Inches, Wrist – 6.5 Inches, Forearm – 8 Inches
- Archers Arm Guard (Smaller Bracer): Length – 6.5 Inches, Wrist – 4.5 Inches, Forearm – 6 Inches
Archers arm guard has straps long enough for a 14 inch forearm. Any excess length can be cut off by the wearer.
Measurements are approximate.