If your young one must head into battle as an elven ranger, protect their shoulders from the enemy with the Kids Elven Pauldrons. Made from 13-15 ounce vegetable-tanned leather, this pair of pauldrons comes in a range of colors. They secure to the arms with straps. Also, each pauldron has a strap at the top to wrap around the chest. This allows the pauldrons to be worn without needing additional armour. Each pauldron has three overlapping plates. The top plate is the upper most plate, overlapping the one below it. Each plate has a curved bottom edge that forms a distinct point in the center. The point faces downwards towards the arm. An embossed edge lines the edges of the plates. On the inside, there are straps which connect the plates together in an articulated fashion, allowing the pauldrons to move with the wearers body. Kids can wear this pair of leather pauldrons to a reenactment, LARP event, or convention. The Kids Elven Pauldrons work well with a variety of characters and aesthetics whether medieval or fantasy.
- Sold as a pair
- Comes in a range of colors
- Secures with straps
- Features a pointed shape
- Great for reenactments, faires, and more
- Made from 13-15 ounce vegetable tanned leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 15 Inches
- Overall Width: 9 Inches
- Strap Around Arm: Adjustable from 11 to 20 Inches
- Chest Strap: 62 Inches long
- Leather Thickness: Approximately .25 Inches
Measurements are approximate.