A great warrior should showcase their skill in battle by wearing proof of their prowess. The Alistair Bracers look as if they were created with dragon scales or forest leaves. An elven archer or dragon slayer may buy these leather bracers in one of four colors. These bracers are riveted in three overlapping segments with buckles and straps to secure them to the arms. The asymmetric curves and ornamental embossing give the bracers their mystical appearance. As a set of two, they are ideal for a fantasy or medieval convention or a LARP event.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- May appear like dragon scales or leaves
- Overlapping riveted segments
- Asymmetric design
- Attaches with buckles and straps
- Ideal for a fantasy or LARP event
- The base and straps are made from 7-8 oz. leather
- The buckles are made from Zamac, a metal alloy
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.