Protect your childs upper arms and shoulders by dressing them in these Childrens Woodland Warrior Pauldrons. Perfect for rangers, elves, and other nature inhabitants, these leather pauldrons add a rustic touch to any armored outfit. Hand crafted in our shop from 7/8 ounce leather, these inventive greaves are finished with antique brass hardware. The brown leather has been engraved with a woodgrain design, riveted, and molded with shaped edges to resemble layered curling bark. These leather pauldrons are very similar to the Woodland Tree Bark Pauldrons (DK5109), but shorter by one lame. Grommets in the top of the shoulders allow these to be laced to the Childrens Woodland Warrior Body Armour (DK4003) or other woodland armour. Made from medium weight leather, these Childrens Woodland Warrior Pauldrons are perfect for LARP events, light reenactment, theater, and costuming.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Hand crafted in the USA, here in our shop
- Display woodgrain engraving and molded details
- Depicts a plated design with flared bark-like trim
- Molded for a round shoulder shape
- Can be secured to other armour pieces with leather lace
- Looks great with LARP, Fantasy, and Medieval styles
- Sold as a pair
- Made from high quality 7/8 ounce vegetable tanned leather
- Durably constructed with antique brass hardware