The dao, or Chinese broadsword, has been around for centuries, having survived as one of the select few swords favored by Chinese martial arts practitioners around the globe. And now, they can practice safely with this Synthetic Chinese Broadsword. The dao is regarded as one of the four major weapons in Chinese history and martial arts, and one such popular design is recreated by this impeccable training blade. Made from black polypropylene, this training weapon is rugged and tough, far exceeding the strength and durability that is typically given from all but the finest of wooden specimens. However, even as a training weapon, this dao has decorative features, possessing an ornate guard, a curved and contoured handle, and a decorative blade that features Chinese characters and designs down its broad, curved length. This training dao measures approximately 34.5 inches long. If you are training, either with a fellow practitioner or just going solo, then you could not ask for a better weapon than this Synthetic Chinese Broadsword. Even if you are not, this is a great weapon to exercise with or just show off, thanks to its faint Chinese inscriptions!
- Made Entirely from Polypropylene
- Modeled After the Classic Chinese Dao
- Extremely Tough and Durable
- Features Faint Chinese Designs and Inscriptions on Blade
- A Perfect Training Weapon for Swordsman and Martial Artists
- A Great Personal Weapon or Gift Idea to Fellow Enthusiasts
- Overall Length: 34.5 Inches