Ideal for combat training, the Hand & A Half Training Sword is made of sturdy polypropylene of the heaviest grade available, making it virtually indestructible and safe to use while duplicated the size, weight, and feel of a real blade. Minimize the possibility of injury using this training weapon. A step beyond a wooden training sword, this polypropylene practice sword will not rot, chip, or splinter. Nearly impervious to the elements, impressively strong, and highly resistant to cuts, the Hand & A Half Training Sword is your go-to when it comes to practicing new sword moves or honing existing skills.
- Ideal for training and practicing
- Synthetic material is virtually indestructible
- Replicates a medieval bastard sword
- Great for martial arts, sparring, and more
- Made of polypropylene
- Weight: 31.7 oz.
- Blade Thickness: 1 Inch
- Blade Length: 34 Inches
- Handle: 10 Inches
- Overall Length: 44 Inches