The Counter Point I EDC Knife features a stiletto-inspired spear point blade with a pronounced false edge and lustrous satin finish. This folding knife not only looks great but delivers impressive strength and performance. The Counter Point I folder has a Japanese AUS10A steel blade that is corrosion and stain resistant and maintains a very sharp, durable edge. The expertly designed handle is lightweight, comfortable, and secure, formed from Griv-Ex polymer and reinforced with heat-treated aluminum liners. For additional strength and safety, this high quality folding knife is equipped with a Tri-Ad locking mechanism. Strong, light, and versatile, this every day carry knife combines the best features of a quality boot knife with the ease of carrying offered by a high performance folder. The Counter Point I is a steadfast resource for any rescue or emergency situation.
- Made from Carpenters CTS BD1 alloy blade
- Displays stone wash finish
- Has a Griv-Ex handle
- Features Tri-Ad locking mechanism
- A folding boot knife for EDC and emergency use
- Comes with ambidextrous pocket or belt clip
- Blade is made from Japanese AUS10A steel
- Handle is made of Griv-Ex polymer with aluminum liners
- Weight: 4.7 oz.
- Overall Length: 9 Inches
- Blade Length: 4 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 3.5 mm
- Handle Length: 5 Inches