The Two Hand Medieval Practice Sword is your perfect companion for training in medieval combat, in a completely safe manner. A wooden sword or waster allowed a warrior to practice full combat safely and economically while preserving his precious steel for the real battle to come. Fully seasoned and hand crafted in solid hardwood, with contrasting wood guard and pommel, to be strong enough to meet the needs of todays swordsman (or woman). Each can take the abuse of sparring and reenacting, even edge-to-edge. (Keep in mind, however, that wood can break along the grain, these are not indestructible.) The Medieval Practice Weapon design represents edge weapons common from the 12th to 15th centuries.
- Based on historical weapons from the 12th to 15th centuries
- Great for practice training
- A nice alternative to a real sword for kids
- Economical and safe
- Made of solid, fully seasoned hardwood
- Overall Length: 48.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 37 Inches
- Blade Width: 2 Inches
- Weight: 1 lb. 4 oz.