In a Steampunk world, you should never be without a good pair of goggles. These Steampunk Aviator Goggles are based on WWII fighter pilot goggles and are made not only for style, but also to be rather protective and also quite comfortable, too. And as an added benefit, given that they were modeled after actual World War 2 apparel, these aviator goggles look great with dozens of other contemporary looks, too! These attractive goggles feature a chrome frame with soft black interior padding for comfort. Clear lenses are set into the chrome frame, making the goggles easy to see through and rather protective against elements like sun, rain, and dust. An adjustable head strap ensures that the goggles can always be worn comfortably, whether you’re covering your eyes or just wearing them on top of your head. These aviator goggles are available in one size, which fits most adults and older teens. These goggles aren’t just great for protecting your eyes, they’re also a great looking accessory to wear with your Steampunk styled costume as well! Set them on top of your head for easy reach or wrap them around your top hat for an impressive style that others won’t soon forget.
- Modeled After WW2 Fighter Pilot Goggles
- Features a Striking Chrome Colored Frame
- An Adjustable Headband Makes Goggles Comfortable to Wear
- Provides Protection to Eyes from Weather
- A Great Accent to All Manner of Steampunk Styles
- Goggle Frame Crafted from High-Quality Plastic
- Padding Made from 100 percent Vinyl Fabric
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens
There are no reviews yet.