Only the burliest of heroes will be able to lift this brute single-handed sword. This is the biggest MacLeod Sword ever made with an overall length of 50 inches, and it demands respect. Originally wielded by Connor MacLeod in the first Highlander film, the MacLeod Sword has seen bloody battles, glory, and heartache. Now immortalized in beautifully crafted stainless steel, this is your chance to own the weapon behind the legend. This steel blade tapers to a narrow point. The outstretched guard features decorative designs, including the engraved name MACLEOD, in a silver finish. Leather and steel wire wrap around the handle for a distinguished grip. The hilt and pommel are both made of cast steel, and the included sheath is made of brown leather. Add the might of Connor Macleod to your home decor and collections with this powerful-looking decorative weapon, or use it as a show-stopping addition to a Highlander costume.
- Completely decorative
- Blade has a traditional, tapering shape
- Crossguard features intricate engraving and MACLEOD name
- Handle is wrapped in leather and wire
- Pommel and crossguard have a silver finish
- Great for collecting, display, and costume use
- Blade is made of stainless steel
- Pommel and guard are made of cast steel
- Grip wrapping and sheath are made of leather
- Overall Length: 50 Inches
- Blade Length: 38.5 Inches
- Sword Weight: 3.5 Pounds
- Overall Weight: 6.3 Pounds
There are no reviews yet.