Based on the traditional weapon of the highland clansman that has sown fear into the hearts of Englishmen for centuries, the Scottish Broadsword has a long, two-edged blade and a distinctive basket hilt wrapped in ornate blued steel wire. This replica weapon has a fully functional, battle-ready blade hand forged from 1055 high carbon steel. Beautifully polished, the length features triple fullers for lighter weight and better maneuverability. The basket hilt covers a wood grip wrapped in rayskin and decorative wire. This functional broadsword passes the stringent British Proof test and comes with a matching leather-wrapped wood scabbard with a blued steel chape and throat.
- Fully functional
- Modeled after the classic Highland broadsword
- Designed for reenactment and combat
- Long, double-edged blade has triple fullers
- Red basket hilt has wire wrapping
- Includes leather-wrapped wood scabbard
- Blade is made of 1055 high carbon steel
- Weight: 47.8 Ounces
- Blade Thickness: 5.5 Millimeters
- Blade Length: 31.5 Inches
- Handle: 6.75 Inches
- Overall: 37.75 Inches
There are no reviews yet.