Featuring iconic style that is proven to be trendy with military personnel, the Leatherneck-SF Knife has a superb saber ground clip point blade made from tough D2 tool steel, which is finished with a non reflective diamond-like coat. It is flat ground from top to bottom, making it great at cutting through a wide variety of materials. A steel double quillon guard keeps your fingers from sliding forward onto the blade. The deeply textured Kray-Ex handle fully encompasses the full tang of the blade and gives a secure grip. At the butt of the handle is a steel cap that can be used to deliver fearsome blows or double as a hammer in an emergency. Carry this knife safely in the sturdy and versatile military style Secure-Ex sheath with fully detachable and ambidextrous belt loop.
- Fully functional
- Full tang construction for strength
- Deeply textured handle offers secure grip
- Beautiful saber ground clip point blade
- Features a non reflective black diamond-like coating
- Steel butt cap can be used as a hammer
- Includes a military style Secure-Ex sheath
- Blade made of German D2 steel with DLC coating
- Handle made of Griv-Ex
- Overall Length: 11.75 Inches
- Blade Length: 6.75 Inches
- Handle Length: 5 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.20 Inch
- Weight: 11.7oz.