Incredibly versatile, the Peace Maker II Knife is a perfect choice for a wide spectrum of uses. This utility knife is lightweight and thinner than many other tactical knives on the market today, yet has easy penetrative potential. The compound ground stainless steel blade bevels make this fixed blade knife easy to re-sharpen. The clip point blade provides a strong distal point capable of piercing thick targets and making precise cuts. A contoured handle and the deep textured surface give you a solid grip, while the double-sided guards protect your fingers. The ambidextrous Secure-Ex sheath allows easy accessibility and the included boot clip permits discreet carrying. This boot knife makes a dependable resource in any emergency.
- Fully functional
- Stainless steel clip point blade
- Contoured handle for a versatile grip
- Thinner than many tactical blades on the market
- Ambidextrous Secure-Ex sheaths with stainless steel belt clips
- Dependable EDC resource
- Blade made of German 4116 Cryo Quenched stainless steel
- Handle made of Kray-Ex
- Overall Length: 10.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 5.50 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.75 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.12 Inch
- Weight: 5.4oz.
There are no reviews yet.