Whether you wish to become William Wallace or another brave Scottish warrior, take the William Wallace Steel Claymore into battle. Made from 1095 high-carbon steel, this functional sword has a heat-treated, double-edged blade. There is a leather-wrapped section at the base of the blade for wielding the sword two-handed.
The sword continues with a steel crossguard. The arms of the crossguard end with round tips. There is a point in the center that faces the blade. The hilt continues with a wrapped grip. Brown leather covers the hardwood grip. The hilt ends with a steel scent stopper-style pommel. This sword works well for historical reenactments.
- Fully functional
- Blade is Made from Hand Forged 1095 Carbon Steel
- Heat treated for durability
- Has a forged tang
- Handle is Made of Hardwood Covered with Brown Leather
- Pommel and Guard are made of Solid Steel
- This Two Handed Claymore is Definitely Battle Ready
- Sheath not included
- Overall Length: 56.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 42.5 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.75 Inches
- Weight: 7 lbs.