The earliest Scottish clansmen were strong and fearless. They wielded large swords with a simple yet powerful design. One of these legends was a man named William Wallace, who could have carried an early Scottish claymore sword just as this in battle. The claymore sword started with this early design and predates the very recognizable clover design of claymores later in history.
- Blade is Made from Hand Forged 1095 Carbon Steel
- Heat treated for durability
- Has a forged tang
- Handle is Made of Hardwood Covered with Brown Leather
- Pommel and Guard are made of Solid Steel
- This Two Handed Claymore is Definitely Battle Ready
- Sheath not included
- Overall Length: 56.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 42.5 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.75 Inches
- Weight: 7 lbs.