When the apocalypse happened, you were making some repairs. With the supplies laying around you, you now wield the Silver LARP Pipe against your foes. Made from soft EVA foam, this steel colored weapon features a fiberglass rod core with a Kevlar tip, for a more durable construction. It also has a latex coating. It resembles a dark piece of straight lead pipe. On one end it looks like it has a bolt screwed on. The other side has the handle. This handle has a grip with the look of wrapped brown leather. Red spots give the pipe a used, rusty appearance. This allows it to fit in perfectly with a variety of post-apocalyptic scenarios and edgy aesthetics. The Silver LARP Pipe works wonderfully for roleplaying events, cosplay, and prop use.
The Silver LARP Pipe has an overall length of 23.6 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- Dark, rusty look
- Realistic appearance
- Durable construction
- Perfect for edgy aesthetics
- Great for LARP events and prop use
- Made from EVA foam
- Has fiberglass rod core and latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Overall Length: 23.6 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.1 Inches
- Head Height: 3.5 Inches
- Head Width: 2.6 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 5.5 Inches
- Weight: 8.1 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.