A wily mercenary knows the value of great armour. You know to wear this awesome Butted Full Sleeve Round Ring Chainmail Hauberk in the large size. Made from 16 gauge mild steel, this hauberk comes with a zinc plated finish. The round wire rings have an 8 millimeter diameter. Butted together, they form a 4-in-1 pattern weave. Also, the hauberk has full length sleeves. In addition, it falls to about the mid-thigh, depending on the height of the wearer. The collar has a V-shape. Finally, the hauberk makes a wonderful addition to many medieval and fantasy costumes. For a smaller size, check out AB2496, sold separately. Wear this Large Butted Full Sleeve Round Ring Chainmail Hauberk into your next reenactment battle or faire.
This item is handmade, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- 4-in-1 pattern weave
- V-shape collar
- Full length sleeves
- Wonderful addition to medieval and fantasy costumes
- Great for reenactments and faires
- Made from 16 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Chest: 56 Inches
- Ring Internal Diameter: 8 Millimeters
Measurements are approximate.