Bold knights must also be cunning ones as well. Ensure your protection in battle with this small Butted Half Sleeve Round Ring Chainmail Hauberk. Made from 16 gauge mild steel, this hauberk comes with a zinc plated finish. The round wire rings have an 8 millimeter diameter. Butted together, they form a 4-in-1 pattern weave. Also, the hauberk has half-length sleeves. In addition, it falls to about the mid-thigh, depending on the height of the wearer. The collar has a V-shape. Finally, the hauberk makes a wonderful addition to many medieval and fantasy costumes. For a larger size, check out AB2534, sold separately. Wear this small Butted Half Sleeve Round Ring Chainmail Hauberk into your next reenactment battle or faire.
This item is handmade, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- 4-in-1 pattern weave
- V-shape collar
- Half-length sleeves
- Wonderful for fantasy costumes
- Great for reenactments and faires
- Made from 16 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Chest: 47 Inches
- Ring Internal Diameter: 8 Millimeters
- Weight: Pounds
Measurements are approximate.