Knight, you don your armour before you head out on your quest. You wear the Chainmail Shirt on your torso to protect yourself in battle. Made from 16 gauge mild steel, this shirt comes in one size made of round rings. Each butted ring has a diameter of 9.5 millimeters. The rings form a traditional 4-in-1 pattern that consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. Next, the shirt has long sleeves and a round neckline. The Chainmail Shirt falls to around the mid-thigh. It is great for historical reenactments, faires, and LARP battles.
- Has long sleeves and a rounded neckline
- Features a 4-in-1 weave
- Butted ring construction
- Great for reenactments
- Wonderful for LARP and cosplay events
- Made of 16 gauge mild steel
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Chest: Up to a 54 Inches
- Length: 33 Inches
- Sleeve Length: 18 Inches
- Ring Diameter: 9.5 Millimeters
- Weight: 23 Pounds