Make sure that you have a good knife on hand when you head out into the wilderness. Check out the Fixed Blade Stag Handle Knife. Made from stainless steel, this knife has a clip point blade. A fuller runs down half the length of the blade. The blade has a satin finish. Next, the knife has a brass fingerguard. The flat guard extends on the edge side of the knife to protect the users fingers. On the other side of the handle, the brass pommel matches the guard. In between the guard and pommel, there is an antler grip with red and brass spacers on each end. Finally, this knife comes with a dark brown leather sheath. It secures the knife in place with a snap. At the top of the sheath, there is a loop for sliding it onto a belt, not included. The Fixed Blade Stag Handle Knife makes a wonderful addition to your outdoor gear or a knife collection.
- Features a clip point blade with a fuller
- Guard and pommel extend to protect the hand
- Comes with a brown sheath
- Great for collections or displays
- Wonderful for outdoor use
- Blade is stainless steel
- Guard and pommel are brass
- Handle is antler
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 11.8 Inches
- Blade Length: 7.3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.