No matter if you are looking for a rustic style knife to display or one to use in the field, look at the Rustic Carved Spine Hunting Knife. Made from carbon steel, this knife has a straight-back blade. The blade features a rustic finish as well as some filework along the spine. Next, the knife has a brass-colored section before a wooden handle. The round handle gently flares outward towards the end. This makes the knife more comfortable to hold. Finally, this knife comes with a brown leather sheath. At the top, the sheath has a loop for sliding it onto a belt, not included. Add this rustic hunting knife to your outdoor or hunting gear. You can also show it off in your home or office.
Please note that as this is made with natural materials, it may vary in color and pattern.
- Fully functional
- Features a rustic finish on the straight-back blade
- Has a round, gently tapered handle
- Comes with a brown sheath
- Great for collections or displays
- Wonderful for outdoor use
- Blade is carbon steel
- Handle is wood
- Sheath is leather
- Overall Length: 8.8 Inches
- Blade Length: 4 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.