The wise Viking knows the importance of having a knife on hand. Ensure that you do not lack a blade by carrying on you the Viking Knife with Scabbard. This short blade has a straight point tip and a rustic finish. This finish highlights its handmade construction. Connected to the blade is a round wood handle. This handle makes the blade easy to hold onto. Finally, the knife comes with its own leather sheath. This sheath has a leather tie for attaching to other gear or a belt, not included. The Viking Knife with Scabbard makes a great addition to any reenactment gear or display. It also looks great in any knife collection.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Fully functional
- Straight point tip
- Rustic appearance
- Comes with a sheath
- Able to tie to other gear, not included
- Great for reenactments or collections
- Blade is made of EN45 high carbon steel with wood handle
- Knife: Overall Length – 7.3 Inches, Handle Length – 3.4 Inches, Handle Width – 1.3 Inches, Blade Length – 3.9 Inches, Blade Width – 1 Inch
- Sheath: Length – 7.4 Inches, Width – 2.8 Inches, Strap Length – 4.8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.