Are you in need of a knife that you can take along on any adventure? Make sure that you check out the APOC Wayward Camper Knife. Made from 9260 spring steel, this functional knife features a drop-point blade. It has a black, anodized finish. The blade has an edge with a 56 HRC hardness. There is a concave curve at the base of the blade. The blade widens at the base to form a short handguard.
The hunting knife continues with a G10 fiberglass-laminate handle. The handle features curves along the underside that make it more comfortable and secure to grasp. Finally, this camping knife comes with a Kydex plastic sheath. The sheath is MOLLE compatible. This hunting knife helps to keep you from being unprepared in the wilderness. Add the APOC Wayward Camper Knife to your survival gear.
- Fully functional
- Drop-point blade with a blackened finish
- Full tang design
- Has curves on the grip for a better grasp
- Comes with a MOLLE-compatible sheath
- Great for tactical uses
- Blade is 9260 spring steel
- Handle is G10 fiberglass laminate
- Overall Length: 12.6 Inches
- Blade Length: 6.6 Inches
- Handle Length: 5.25 Inches
- Blade Thickness at Guard: 0.2 Inch
- Edge Hardness: 56 HRC
- Weight: 14.5 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.