Symbolizing longevity and the duality of nature, the gingko leaf is a great metaphor, beautifully captured in the Autumn Leaf Katana. Made from 5160 high-carbon steel, this functional samurai sword has a through-tempered, curved blade, typical of Japanese swords. To begin with, it has a 1.5-inch long kissaki. Also, the blades shape allows for rigorous cutting without chipping on soft and semi-hard targets.
Next, the katana has a brass blade collar before the black tsuba. The tsuba features a cutout gingko-leaf design. Then, the hilt continues with a wrapped handle. Tan cord wraps around the white grip. It has grasshopper and bell cricket menuki with a single mekugi.
Finally, this sword comes with a brown lacquered scabbard. The textured scabbard features black cord wrapping along with a buffalo horn throat and belt knob. Take this Japanese katana with you to the battlefield or add it to a sword collection.
- Fully functional
- Traditional construction with exceptional attention to detail
- Features tan handle wrap and authentic single mekugi
- Decorated with gingko motif
- Comes with a lacquered scabbard with buffalo horn rimmed mouth and black cord
- Great for swordsmen and collectors
- Forged from 5160 high carbon steel
There are no reviews yet.