The Blacksmith Fixed Blade Knife not only looks great when it is on display but also works well when used out in the wilderness. Made from carbon steel, this knife has a clip point blade. It features a blacksmithed finish. There are round cutouts on the blade at the spine and near the bottom edge. The full tang knife continues with a micarta handle. Micarta is a synthetic composite. Pins hold the micarta in place. Also, the handle has concave curves along its sides. This helps with grasping the knife. Finally, the knife comes with a brown leather sheath. At the top, the sheath has a loop for sliding it onto a belt, not included. This fixed blade knife makes a wonderful addition to someones outdoor gear as well as a knife collection.
- Features a clip point blade
- Has a contoured handle for an easier grip
- Comes with a brown sheath
- Great for collections or displays
- Wonderful for outdoor use
- Blade is carbon steel
- Handle is micarta, a synthetic composite
- Sheath is leather
- Overall Length: 6.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.