When Daenerys Targaryen conquered the city of Meereen, her first act was to abolish slavery. Shortly after, she minted coins to replace slaves as the local currency. The Daenerys Targaryen Meereen Coin Necklace commemorates her victory. This officially licensed brass pendant portrays the face of the Khaleesi with her three dragons standing formidably behind her, bordered by her name and title. The other side of the coin glorifies her saving of the slaves, depicting a Meereenese pyramid behind two hands breaking the shackles that bind them. Above the pyramid are the words Breaker of Chains. The coin has been given an antique finish so as to look as though it has been handled and circulated, and it hangs from a polished bronze chain that features a clasp to ensure that the necklace does not fall off. The Daenerys Targaryen Meereen Coin Necklace is the perfect gift for lovers of Game of Thrones who adore the mighty Khaleesi.
- Portrays Dany Targaryen with her dragons on one side and a slave breaking shackles on the other
- Hangs from a beautiful chain with a clasp
- Officially licensed Game of Thrones product
- Perfect for fans of the novels by George R. R. Martin or the HBO series
- Coin and chain made from bronze
- Coin Diameter: 1.06 Inches
- Chain Length: 30 Inches