Made in the fashion of early Nordic coins, this Silver Stag of Eddard Stark creates a coin fit for Westeros, one that is as inspired by history as it is by fantasy. And as it is licensed by George R. R. Martin, it is certainly a collectible to have, too. The coin is struck in traditional, historic fashion, and is made from .999 fine, pure silver. It features the stylized likeness of Eddard Stark, along with his inscribed name, on the obverse, as well as the Stark direwolf on the reverse. The coin is also officially licensed by George R. R. Martin. Fans of A Song of Ice and Fire, as well as A Game of Thrones, are sure to love this Silver Stag of Eddard Stark, as a collectible and a reminder of this vital character.
Please note that because the coins are struck, they may vary, slightly, from what is shown above.
- Authentically struck, like the coins of old
- Made using .999 fine, pure silver
- Medallic – coin features two distinctive sides
- Front features the name and stylized likeness of Eddard Stark
- Back features the Stark house sigil, a direwolf
- Officially licensed by George R. R. Martin
- Diameter: 21mm
- Weight: about 3.1 grams