Perhaps the first unified currency of Westeros came about via the Targaryens in their conquest, led by Aegon I. This Silver Stag of Aegon Targaryen immortalizes not only his likeness, but also that of his sisters Rhaenys and Visenya as well. Inspired by the coinage in the novel series A Song of Ice and Fire, this silver stag is struck like old-world currency and made in increased weight .999 fine silver. It features the crowned King Aegon and his sisters on the front, while showing off the eponymous stag on the back. The coin is rich in detail, as well as licensed by George R. R. Martin for his novel series. Impressive to behold, this Silver Stag of Aegon Targaryen is a fine collectible for coin enthusiasts and fans of the series to own and enjoy in their own home.
Please note that because the coins are struck, they may vary, slightly, from what is shown above.
- Authentically struck, like the coins of old
- Made using increased-weight .999 fine silver
- Medallic – coin features two distinctive sides
- Front features the crowned King Aegon and his sisters, Rhaenys and Visenya
- Back features a stag, which gives the coin its name
- Officially licensed by George R. R. Martin
- Diameter: 21mm
- Weight: about 3.1 grams