Before the Targaryens conquered Westeros, each of the seven kingdoms likely had their own coins. This Silver Stag of Torrhen Stark is based out of Winterfell, and recreates the common coin of the realm in fine silver for any collector to enjoy. An angular, stylized design features a king flanked by dual war hammers and the name TORRHEN STARK on the front, while the reverse of the coin features the Stark sigil, a direwolf, as well as a WINTERFELL inscription. The coin is struck, not cast, and is struck from .999 pure, fine silver. It is also under license from George R. R. Martin, for his novel series A Song of Ice and Fire, making this Silver Stag of Torrhen Stark a stellar collectible for fans of the series to own.
Please note that because the coins are struck, they may vary, slightly, from what is shown above.
- Authentically struck, like the coins of old
- Made using .999 fine, pure silver
- Medallic – coin features two distinctive sides
- Front features a king with war hammers and the name TORRHEN STARK
- Back features a direwolf with a WINTERFELL inscription
- Officially licensed by George R. R. Martin
- Diameter: 19mm
- Weight: about 3.1 grams