Known across the realms for its ghostly appearance and bone handle, the Bone LARP Scimitar is a deadly weapon for a skilled warrior. This legendary hybrid scimitar is the culmination of Orcish and Dark Elven craftsmanship. The blade of this weapon is crafted to resemble much-dented iron and is wrapped around a fiberglass core with a Kevlar tip for durability. The handle of this pale weapon is made from cast polyurethane foam to resemble a femur that has been carved and set with golden colored metal to act as a hilt. The blade style is visually similar to other Elven blades, but the materials and the jagged edges of this scimitar speak to its orcish background. Fight wielding this legendary weapon and come out as the victor!
The Bone LARP Scimitar has an overall length of 33.5 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a hand-made item.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects to the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Handle is cast from polyurethane
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Use Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) to ensure long weapon life and durability
There are no reviews yet.