Even in medieval times, a womans hair might get in the way of her task. The easiest way to keep their flowing locks out of their way would be either by braiding these locks or pulling them back by wearing the Asta Triangle Head Scarf! Crafted entirely from fine cotton fabric, this headdress provides each medieval mistress or Viking vixen with a garment designed to keep their tresses under control while also protecting their scalp from the harsh sun. Available in a timeless blue or an elegant ivory, pairing this head scarf to your historical ensemble is easier than ever! Each color hosts a trim that matches its base, adding a regal touch, while the fringed edges bring a down to earth air to your look. No matter where you go, do not forget to adorn yourself with the Asta Triangle Head Scarf, the perfect accessory for every medieval maiden! It pairs well with the Asta Blue Viking Dress (101671).
- A comfortable, classic accessory
- Comes in two colors for an easy to pair garment
- Head line adorned with cultural trim
- Accented with fringed edging
- Ideal for Renaissance fairs, SCA events, and more
- Crafted from 100 percent Cotton Fabric
- One Size Fits Most