Nothing beats the trusty feeling of having a blade close at hand. The Wood Handle Boot Knife with Sheath is a great choice, with a dagger-shaped blade made of stainless steel, a timeless brass guard style, and a shapely wooden grip. This large boot knife is perfect for everyday utility and self defense use, and its appearance suits both the modern day world and historical settings. The brass guard has slight, straight arms to help protect the hand of the wielder, and the handle swells wider at its center before tapering more narrow near the short brass pommel, creating a shape that feels comfortable and secure in the hand. When not in use, keep the dagger blade of this medieval boot knife safely stored in the included black leather sheath.
- Blade has a dagger shape
- Brass guard protects hand of wielder
- Grip is shaped for a comfortable hold
- Includes sheath for safe storage
- Great for utility, self defense, and medieval events
- Blade is made of stainless steel
- Handle is made of wood with brass fittings
- Sheath is made of leather
- Overall Length: 9 Inches
Measurements are approximate.