Whether for self defense, everyday utility, or as part of a medieval or Renaissance look, the Wood Handle Boot Knife with Sheath is a useful blade to have at your side. This stainless steel boot knife has a dagger-style blade shape and a brass guard with slight arms that help protect the hand of the wielder. The grip is made of wood and swells at the center to form a shape that feels comfortable and secure in the hand. The short brass pommel is flush with the end of the handle. Keep the steel blade safe in the included black leather sheath. With a versatile style suited to both modern and historical settings, this wood handle dagger is a great weapon and tool to have at the ready.
- Blade has a dagger shape
- Brass guard protects hand of wielder
- Grip is shaped for a comfortable hold
- Includes sheath for safe storage
- Great for utility, self defense, and medieval events
- Blade is made of stainless steel
- Handle is made of wood with brass fittings
- Sheath is made of leather
- Overall Length: 7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.