Need a knife to place in your boot or to take with you on a journey? Make sure to check out the Hibben Double Edge Boot Knife. Made from 5Cr15 stainless steel, this functional knife features a double-edged knife. It has a spearpoint tip. The Gil Hibben design adorns the base of the blade.
Next, the knife continues with a fingerguard. It extends on both sides of the knife. Also, it gently curves towards the hilt at the ends. The guard helps to prevent a hand from sliding onto the blade.
The handle has a dark pakkawood grip. There are brass spacers at the ends of the grip. The hilt ends with a pommel that gently flares outward. It has a hole for a lanyard, not included.
Finally, this knife comes with a black leather belt sheath. It secures the knife in place with a snap on a strap. The Hibben Knives logo adorns the sheath. On the back, there is a boot clip. Take this double-edged knife along with you into the wild or any outdoor adventure.
- Fully functional
- Has a double-edged, spearpoint blade
- Features a handguard
- Hole in pommel for lanyard, not included
- Comes with a sheath
- Great for outdoor activities
- Made from 5Cr15 stainless steel
- Handle is pakkawood
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 10.4 Inches
- Blade Length: 6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.