Heading out on a hunting or fishing trip? Make sure that you have a knife at hand like the Hibben Tundra Bushcraft Knife. Made from 420HC stainless steel, this functional knife features a full-tang, drop-point blade. At the base of the blade, there is the Gil Hibben signature.
Next, the outdoor knife has a crossguard with arms that extend on both sides of the knife. There are concave curves on the guard on the hilt side. The curve on the edge side continues onto the handle.
The handle has three concave curves along the bottom. There are ridges on the micarta handle next to the guard. These ridges and curves make the handle more comfortable and secure to grasp. Brass pins hold the CNC-machined layered micarta in place. The micarta has a wood-like appearance. At the end of the handle, there is a hole for a lanyard, not included.
Finally, this hunting knife comes with a black leather sheath. It secures the knife with a snap closure. Take this knife along with you into the wild or any outdoor adventure. It works for a variety of tasks.
- Fully functional
- Has a drop-point blade
- Ridges and curves on handle for better grasp
- Comes with a sheath
- Great for outdoor activities
- Works well for a variety of tasks
- Made from 420HC stainless steel
- Handle is micarta, a synthetic composite
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 9.6 Inches
- Blade Length: 4.6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.