Fight for the empire and take down those pesky rebel space knights by wielding the 100 cm Villainous Laser LARP Sword in battle. Made from EVA foam, this LARP sword comes in five colors. At one end, it has a rounded tip. The blade has a circular cross-section and a fiberglass-rod core.
It has a threaded-joint construction at the other end. The blade separates from the handle. This allows you to switch out the rounded blade or handle if you desire. This sword includes both the blade and the handle, but the blade and handle are available separately as the Laser LARP Sword Blade (MCI-3877) and the Villainous Laser LARP Sword Handle (MCI-3876).
The handle has a dark tubular design. Near the blade, it has a black cylinder section. Then, the handle has a series of buttons next to a section of black ridges. There is a red switch before another black section. Dark silver strips adorn this section. This galactic LARP sword is ideal for any dark emperor on the battlefield at a LARP event or at a cosplay convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Includes a blade and handle
- Comes in five colors
- Has a detachable design
- Highly detailed
- Great for the dark side
- Ideal for LARP events
- Blade is latex-covered EVA foam
- Handle is polyurethane foam
- Core is fiberglass
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.