The LARP Imperial Mace takes inspiration from the weaponry of the 12th century European knight, but possesses a sinister flair that makes it perfect for an evil warlord, goblin warrior, or undead minion from a high fantasy kingdom. The head of this club weapon features six flanges. A three leaf clover accents each flange. More clover patterns and a wooden finish decorate the shaft. A small, round crossguard and matching pommel adorn the hilt. Split-leather wrapping strengthen the grip of the handle.
This LARP weapon is made from an extremely durable foam that does not shred and sealed with a strong coating of latex. Safety is always a concern in LARP, which is why this weapon has a round, flexible fiberglass core with strong Kevlar core tip protection.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Grip wrapped with split-leather
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 33 Inches
- Blade Length: 6 Inches
- Mace Head Width: 7.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 6.5 Inches
Measurements will vary slightly as these are handmade items.